SFSE on YouTube

nessie

VIP
Hi,

I created a channel on youtube called "SFSE" and would like to know what you guys think about reviving the old SFSE channel by re-uploading the old videos from it to the new one, and also which specific ones. (because I didn't like a few videos from the old SFSE channel and also because there is a new trailer coming)

Old SFSE channel: CLICK HERE
New SFSE channel: CLICK HERE

Also make sure to subscribe! we need to hit 100 subs on the new one so we can get our custom link which will be youtube.com/sfse (not taken yet)

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
If I'm not mistaken, the reason nobody posts there any more is because the original creators of the channel don't have access to it any more. They forgot the passwords or something. More on that in this old topic. If there's any way to regain access to the old channel, it would definitely be the best option to upload new videos there.
If there's no way to get the old channel back, then yes, a new one wouldn't hurt. However, I think it would be better if it were operated by the server staff. Otherwise the channel won't seem official.
Either way, some videos which could be uploaded to the SFSE YT channel are the SFSE trailer on the front page and the videos on the Media page.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Possibly be able to reset the email & password? I'm not sure, as it's all changed since we used the old SF-SE youtube channel. Who actually ran the old one?

Last edited:

Mauri

VIP
Former Staff
According to Pureclock7, Luggi was actually the one who created that YouTube channel (see what Sulps linked in his post).

Even so, the main problem is that no one knows what email was even used to create it