SFSE's new trailer

Akira

Former Staff
I wonder what it would have been with 7 minutes as you were firstly planning, and I can just be honest and say I quite liked it, obviously except for the YU NO GOLF race since the record belongs to someone special now and the ramming scene upon random newbies in derby while they were AFK (typical of you! XD).

I'd like to watch back this trailer in a few years to get some good nostalgia, don't you dare delete it.

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
vodka and karolina were just doing another /wave which stops waving every few seconds
waving.png

thanks all, and messi my trailer> urs
I wonder what it would have been with 7 minutes as you were firstly planning, and I can just be honest and say I quite liked it, obviously except for the YU NO GOLF race since the record belongs to someone special now and the ramming scene upon random newbies in derby while they were AFK (typical of you! XD).
XDDDDDDDDD

I'd like to watch back this trailer in a few years to get some good nostalgia, don't you dare delete it.
It'll always be there, don't worry about that :D

nessie

VIP
To be honest I would prefer using the old logos from 2010-2011 than using newly created ones

SFSE-LOGO.png

SFSE-LOGO2.png

because the new ones do not really feel like SFSE anymore in my opinion..