Skydive , Obstacledive Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP
Description (in few words): /sd /od finishing without parachute and without dying
What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: when joining challenges like /od /sd you can disable and enable /god so you can finish this challenge easily than it is without using parachute you can just fall down on foot , i tried it myself and it worked also counted in /top , so people will boost their stats by using this way.
Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
Desired Reward (see here): shawarma

nessie

VIP
Not something fixable I think, like switching from parachute to fist can not be disabled. Even if you finish it without parachute it will take much longer.

Metaphor

VIP
Not something fixable I think, like switching from parachute to fist can not be disabled. Even if you finish it without parachute it will take much longer.
this challange can be placed in vw where u cant toggle ur /god it will not work without togling /god and just switching to fist it automatically gives u back the parachute when u jump in air

Metaphor

VIP
yes you can finish faster with parachute but its not easy and everyone cant do that

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I agree that it is not a challenge if you just drop down with god mode. Disable god mode completely, prevent using it in challenge and reset if /para is used.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Switching /god off and on isn't necessary to replicate this bug. It's possible (at least in some skydives) to open your parachute and land somewhere. Then you can continue without a parachute and it will still count. I hope this helps find the root cause of the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.