[Suggestion] Fighting Minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Hi All, in this thread I will suggest about the implementation of a new fighting minigame which will be very fun to play.

I haven't yet decided the name of the minigame. We will need to type a cmd which will open up a dialog. In that dialog, there will be 6 options.

1st Option(Fight Style):- Here we will be able to choose the fight style with which we want to fight with our opponent. This will comprise of 3 options: Boxing, Kungfu and Kneehead.
2nd Option(Bet):- From here we will be able to set the bet or reward for winning the fighting match. The minimum bet should be $10,000 and maximum should be $5,000,000. You may change the bet range if you wish.
3rd Option(Rounds):- We will be able to choose the number of rounds from here. MAX- 10 Min- 1.
4th Option(Opponent):- From here we will be able to choose the opponent or the player with whom we want to fight the match.
5th Option(Send Request): We will be able to send a fight request to the opponent by clicking on this button.
6th Option(Requests): We will be able to see the fight match requests sent by the players here.
On opponent's screen a message will be sent about the match. He shall open it by typing the cmd and going to the request option. After clicking on it a dialog will open. The dialog will list the information about the Fight Style, No. of Rounds and Bet. If the player agrees to fight the match then he may click on the "Accept" button and if he denies then he may click on the "Reject" button.

After the players agrees to fight the match both of them will be teleported to fighting interiors(ls boxing interior, sf kungfu interior, etc.)and their skin and fight style will be automatically changed to the type of fight the player has chosen. Both of the players will be frozen and they will be unfrozen after the completion of a 10 second countdown. It should also show a global message "A fighting match has started between Player1 and Player2".

Make sure to reply and let me know your opinion about this minigame.

Thank You!

SKINS FOR BOXING:
Skinid80.jpgSkinid81.jpg
80 81

SKINS FOR KUNGFU:
Skinid203.jpgSkinid204.jpg
203 204

SKINS FOR KNEEHEAD:
Skinid285.jpgSkinid287.jpg
285 287

Last edited:

Feedback

I would say instead of making a new cmd and everything just add the fighting (Punching) option in duel so player will directly write /duel and choose oppoment and select "Punching" or something similar like that and i would say all skins should be allowed everyone like their own skins some specific one should not that good and maybe someone dislike these skins who knows but others have more better ideas then me.

bear

Server Owner
The idea is cool, but it's simply far too niche, and would likely get barely any use.

If something like this is desired, my advise would be to create a /privdm and ask participants to set their /fightstyle (/fs). I just tested and can confirm there are no restrictions on this command whilst in a /privdm.

1592662578114.png

Status
Not open for further replies.