Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNOBOSS

Suggestions :
- Bank System : it's really important to add a bank system , that players could save their money by depositing it there , and also they can withdraw it anytime !

fy846.png

- Businesses and enterprises : i suggest you improve the "bizs" , to make it more useful and valuable which motivate players to buy more enterprises to make cash !
By :
increasing the price that you gain per hour ( not enough actually ) .
adding more type of bizs ( different type = different gain ) .
improve the deliver system ( make it easier ) .

Jaimy

It would also be great if players got interest over their money for each hour they play, maybe even a bonus interest for VIP's. Correct me if im wrong but I believe it was 0.1% interest every hour for normal players in SEF.

SimpleX

Former Staff
Players do not lose their cash in anyway so there is no need for someone to put his/her cash in bank.
Also I don't know how you can make delivery system easier. It is as easy at it gets, all you have to do is to grab a truck and drive to your biz, not to mention you can even use speedboost.
Any suggestions about making money is irrelevant until new things to spend money will be added. Right now there are not many things to spend your cash on, and for those current money making methods are more than enough.

ScrIN

Suggestions :
- Bank System : it's really important to add a bank system , that players could save their money by depositing it there , and also they can withdraw it anytime !

I do agree adding bank system, it's commonly attractive feature which makes game more realistic. However do you propose anything else besides adding bank system? any valuable functions, something that you would not find on other servers?

- Businesses and enterprises : i suggest you improve the "bizs" , to make it more useful and valuable which motivate players to buy more enterprises to make cash !
By :
increasing the price that you gain per hour ( not enough actually ) .
adding more type of bizs ( different type = different gain ) .
improve the deliver system ( make it easier ) .

I support SimpleX's opinion, that currently money do not have big value due to lack of ways to spend them.

First improvement: huge enough gain per hour or not actually depends on how valuable money is. Currently there are not many ways to spend them thus gaining more per hour will not bring more joy (no motivation to use businesses to get wealthy).

Second improvement: adding different types of businesses with different gains will make players buy those businesses which generate more income thus as a result less profitable businesses will be left abandoned. I would find it interesting if different businesses bring different kind on income/production (cash, gang score, personal score, access to exclusive perks etc.)

Third improvement: how do you propose to make it easier? Should developers be the brain and workforce of the community?

Status
Not open for further replies.