Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Hello Everyone.

Below are two suggestions.

Sort by Latest:
I am tired of clicking sa-mp-094.png button in /buyrace to buy and check the new races. It is really a hard work for me. So why not add a "Sort by latest" button which sorts the races from latest to oldest. This will completely make the work of buying/checking new races easier. This button can also be added in /racerecords dialog. It would be really helpful.

Online Opponent Gang Members:
There should be a way by which we can see which gang members of other gangs are online. The way which I think would be the best is by going to /gangs>>Double Clicking/tapping the ENTER key on the gang of which we want to see the online members.
sa-mp-094.png
EXAMPLE: I want to see the online members of Mad Society Kings. So I will open this dialog(image above) by typing /gangs. Then double clicking/tapping the ENTER key on Mad Society Kings.

Thank You!

Last edited:

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Sort by Latest
And obviously add a "Sort by earliest" button when the sort is from latest to earliest, so that players could switch back-and-forth. These buttons would be very useful for checking the new races. Right now, players have to mash the "Next page" button dozens of times.

Online Opponent Gang Members
This could be useful, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.