Teleport reaction test + vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Description (in few words): Some teleports don't work with vehicles.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: A new reaction test appeared, first player to teleport to "Otto's" and so I typed /otto while I was in a nrg. I didn't win the reaction test and remembered the same happened with "Las Venturas" or /lv reaction test. I teleported first with vehicle but no reward or a message displaying I won. I exited the vehicle, teleported again while I was on foot and I won this time.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Teleport while you're in vehicle when a new teleport reaction test appears.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): N/A

cawfee

Hey,

Nice catch. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce this as you described. I have enclosed a screenshot for your viewing. Please let me know if you have more information to add. :)

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I have experienced this too. However, the vehicle isn't the culprit for me. The reaction test simply fails to register my teleport in rare cases. If the first time I teleport doesn't work, I teleport again and then it always works, even when I'm in a vehicle.

nekko

Former Staff
Maybe it has to do with your position. Maybe if you are in interior or not, maybe if you are at certain zone like spawn zone or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.