madvillayo - That's Not How It's Used.. Two!

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
jNxqQ5e.jpg

Hi all,

This is the sequel to That's Not How It's Used, released in 2017. It's funny, this was supposed to be a quick lil Christmas stunt video in 2018(hence the /snow in some clips), but I kept finding better and harder stunts for this vid. On top of that, I put more effort into this than most of my SA-MP videos, by adding cinematic shots and an actual theme around each part. I did kinda slack with my editing near the end of the video though, started to lose motivation lol

This video features some of my best stunts ever, period.. Some took 20-50 HOURS to land, and even more that I gave up on. As always, I appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.

Just want to extend some thanks to @Bassam and @S!lent for helping out with barrack bump, @panulis and Joep for taking time to feature as guest stunters, and @BloodR1ng, @panulis, and @vodka_ for helping out with the cinematic shots. This video probably wouldn't even come out w/o you guys.

Also, additional thanks to @cawfee for dealing with my map fixes that impacted a lot of the stunts in this vid, haha

Stunters:
Madvillayo
Joep (guest stunter)
Panos (guest stunter)

Editor:
Madvillayo

Song list:
Blu, MED, Madlib - The Strip
NxWorries - Best One
Blu, MED, Madlib - Drive In (ft. Aloe Blacc)
NxWorries - Starlite

Enough talking.. here's the vid.

p.s.. this shit is monetized in some countries, so use adblock for that shit, cause I don't get any of it. peace.

also btw, the stunt bonuses don't reward any money, as all cash in SF-SE is server-sided. it's purely for knowing distance/height of stunts