Today i found out

Chaos

Former Staff
For last 3-4 days i was wondering why no one joins my gang.I invited many players but they say they dont want to join.today i joined /bf and akira gave me 

the answer of why people don't join my gang.

Sno6I5T.jpg

QndPpcC.jpg

i really suck at gaming due to bad internet connection and bad pc.The specs i posted were a lie.these were because of my friend teasing me to tell you all specs of my computer and i was

afraid to do so.

i dont want to mention him but those specs were false and here are real ones.

znFFNSG.jpg

i have 1 gig of nvidia 200 series graphics card which dosen't even have fan on it.so its not my fault to play bad or is it.

I did applied for adminstratorship but thanks to @tezla99 that i was not selected cause if i would have been selected it would be a great shame for me to be a liar admin.

And again sorry for lying.And this is for my friend.i dont want to mention his name "STOP Teasing me please!"

Sorry.

bear

Server Owner
I don't think you owe us an apology, Lying about your PC spec is hardly the crime of the century.

Also, your gang is still young - if it really was founded on the 5th November, that's just over 2 weeks. I suggest giving it some more time and you'll build up some members, I have no doubt about that :)  Keep at it!

Kondor

Bro you don't have to feel Guilty about that.

I lied about my processor too,it was intel core i3 5005 (2.00 Ghz),when the one I mentioned is 3.60 Ghz.I have Intel HD 5500 Graphics (P O T A T O). Dude you can ask @Kostashow he kept rekting me when I first joined SFSE. (oh well he still rekts me)

Plus don't worry,everyone gets rekt by Akira. About your gang,it's still young as Tezla mentionned. You can be a good leader of you try to recruit a little amount of members and keep up with them. Just give it some time!!

Chaos

Former Staff
@tezla99 @Kondorest. thanks a lot.

When i made this post i was depressed a lot and before this minute i was afraid to even open sf se forums to see your replys.But now that sense of depression is gone.You guys are great.Thanks

feesh

Former Staff
lol, i dont mind if you have a low fps gaming (i used to be an admin with 30-45 fps with old pc haha), the most important thing is your internet connection is stable and you are good to go~ dont get depressee and stay positive :D

Black_ouT

dude dont be ashamed of ur pc at all!!!

here is my pc info:
HP Pavilion g6 
6 GB of RAM(5.5 available, don know what does that mean!!)

AMD A4-4300 APU with Radeon HD(2 Cores-Core i 1)!!!!

512 MB video card A4 Vision(cant run gta sa on its maximum video settings!!!)

150 GB hard witch is dying but dont know when it does

and here is a picture of its damaged monitor that shows everything green and pink. and if i want to fix it, it costs more than laptop`s value !!!!!!!

but with all this problems i play cause i love the server, and its players, cause i feel i am in a society that is just like a family to me

PHOTO_20171210_231610.jpg

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
bro why are you ashame of your bad pc you really shouldnt

I also have a shit pc but would love to buy better parts to make it not so shit

would have the money but too lazy to search lol