Uber's Intro!

Chaos

Former Staff
Hello,
I've been thinking that i have been here for long enough and haven't introduced myself yet. Some of you know about me but still i wanted to do an introduction.
My name is Luqman Ali. Like my teachers you can also call me "Look-Man" just like "Spider Man". I am from Pakistan.
I am currently 18 Years old and was born on 10 Feb. I currently am a student studying F.S.C ( I dunno what's that called in your country but its 11th Grade here ).
I am studying Computer science. I carry interest in computer science.
Other than that i like gaming and i do have a taste of songs. I like Loud,Fast and songs which make me feel better. Trust me i can compromise on my PC but not on my Sound system. My speakers are BT-750 audionic speakers (Probably the most expensive equipment i have in my Setup).
I sometimes increase the volume so much that my family members that come to tell me to lower the sound,I can't hear them.
I also like visiting/travelling to natural places a lot.
I really Don't like abusing. I don't like people who abuse others. I even had fights with people in my childhood due to that but now i am patient enough to endure that on me.
The place i live is a town. I don't think anyone here except me plays samp. I have met many Pakistani people online but none of them appear to be even from my province.
I am currently a student but will finish my studies soon. Maybe when i get a job like Banditus Retardius after i complete my studies which require one more year.
My Dream/Favourite job and the one i am trying the most for is

t-38a.jpg

( Fighter Pilot )

Some of you might have seen me in real life. Those who haven't this is me
IMG_446097733770859.jpeg
Now....Now what...Ohh man that is my Full Bio Data that even Mark Zuker berg couldn't steal from me ( I don't use Facebook :p )
Anyways that was me :)

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hello,
I've been thinking that i have been here for long enough and haven't introduced myself yet. Some of you know about me but still i wanted to do an introduction.
My name is Luqman Ali. Like my teachers you can also call me "Look-Man" just like "Spider Man". I am from Pakistan.
I am currently 18 Years old and was born on 10 Feb. I currently am a student studying F.S.C ( I dunno what's that called in your country but its 11th Grade here ).
I am studying Computer science. I carry interest in computer science.
Other than that i like gaming and i do have a taste of songs. I like Loud,Fast and songs which make me feel better. Trust me i can compromise on my PC but not on my Sound system. My speakers are BT-750 audionic speakers (Probably the most expensive equipment i have in my Setup).
I sometimes increase the volume so much that my family members that come to tell me to lower the sound,I can't hear them.
I also like visiting/travelling to natural places a lot.
I really Don't like abusing. I don't like people who abuse others. I even had fights with people in my childhood due to that but now i am patient enough to endure that on me.
The place i live is a town. I don't think anyone here except me plays samp. I have met many Pakistani people online but none of them appear to be even from my province.
I am currently a student but will finish my studies soon. Maybe when i get a job like Banditus Retardius after i complete my studies which require one more year.
My Dream/Favourite job and the one i am trying the most for is

t-38a.jpg

( Fighter Pilot )

Some of you might have seen me in real life. Those who haven't this is me
View attachment 982
Now....Now what...Ohh man that is my Full Bio Data that even Mark Zuker berg couldn't steal from me ( I don't use Facebook :p)
Anyways that was me :)
Cool. :eek:;):)

Kondor

hi don't make pakistan facist any time in the future pls (paki nazi reference)

Anyway welcome to the Server,PM me if you need help with anything ;)))

Humza

Nice Introduction, you said the truth here buddy and I got a dream of becoming an Army officer so we are kinda similar and even from same country so good-luck with it hope you get your dream job!

I have some information about military so if you wants to know hit me up, maybe I can be a bit of helpful to you with this.

Have a good day! and Eid Late Mubarak :D