SERVER Unable to leave /fallout properly[Minor]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ern

Description (in few words): I can not leave /fallout no matter what I do within the server. The only solution is to relog.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: I think it's the first time I joined /fallout on this server. I was kinda enjoying it but I was met with the cursed fate of being stuck there. I tried to leave the minigame using /leave, however I was met with the unfortunate error message of 'The /leavefallout command does not exist.' Before you ask no, the /leavefallout command itself does not work either. My only option was to rejoin.

Steps to replicate (if possible):
  1. Join the server
  2. Login
  3. Type /fallout
  4. Type /leave or /leavefallout
Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
6788uhl.png

Desired Reward (see here): Beer

Update: You can bypass the bug if you type /m and select the option 'freeroam'. This demotes the bug's threat down to Minor.

nessie

VIP
Fallout is broken sadly, you can't even see the block/money counter textdraw and even there is a katana in the middle of your screen if i'm not wrong. The way to leave fallout is to ask an admin to kick you out or you go AFK for 5-7 seconds to get automatically removed from the minigame.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Fallout is broken sadly, you can't even see the block/money counter textdraw and even there is a katana in the middle of your screen if i'm not wrong. The way to leave fallout is to ask an admin to kick you out or you go AFK for 5-7 seconds to get automatically removed from the minigame.
I'm pretty sure the katana thing fixed itself, unless it came back, we're not 100% sure what's actually causing these issues.

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
I'm pretty sure the katana thing fixed itself, unless it came back, we're not 100% sure what's actually causing these issues.

Not quite so. Yesterday it seemed like it was fixed but today the katana was back..

sa-mp-247.png

Status
Not open for further replies.