Unity Station Teleport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
A Unity Station teleport can be added. We can teleport there using /unitystation or /ust command. This will be placed in Misc in /t. This can also be made a hotspot where players will spawn. Mappers can make it better. But in my opinion it looks good already.

Advantages:
⚫Goldpot Hunters can then hunt some goldpots like "LS Bomb Shop" and "Tunnel Under Train Tracks" more easily.
⚫The view/appearance of the station and place is beautiful and good, it is fit for a hotspot or teleport place.
⚫Trains can also be added there for the players to enjoy.

Location of Unity Station in map:
gta_sa 2020-04-29 00-53-25-302.jpg
sa-mp-146.png
Players will spawn in the red circle in the image above.

Thank You!

IroniZ

Head VIP
VIP
Former Staff
TNRFiK3.png

best spawn please add, $24
I don't think there's a need for a new spawn area so close to /lsair.

Last edited:

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
For goldpot hunters, /grj is 8-18 seconds away. With speedboost and all other features available, it is really easy to move around the gta sa map.

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
Unity station is great but wouldn't see it suitable for a spawn/hotspot (I personally see it too small of an area to spawn players in). As for a teleport to the area itself, there are plenty of nearby teleports that already provide convenient access to several goldpot locs in that area. It wouldn't hurt adding a teleport here but I don't think it's really necessary.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Goldpot Hunters can then hunt some goldpots like "LS Bomb Shop" and "Tunnel Under Train Tracks" more easily.
As a goldpot hunter, I have to say this isn't much of an argument. Goldpot hunting is all about figuring out the right teleport for each goldpot and going from the teleport to the goldpot as quickly as possible. There are dozens of teleports scattered across the map already. In addition, there are other methods for teleporting, such as /l, /myhouse, gang turfs. All things considered, there's no need for teleports specifically made for goldpot hunters.

In my opinion, a better alternative would be to map something around /ls. It has an otherwise empty parking lot which could fit quite a few objects for stunting. The cloverleaf junction above could make for some unique loops around the mid-air roads. Considering the size and significance of /sf and /lv, the teleports for the other 2 major cities in San Andreas, /ls should be brought to a similar level.

Status
Not open for further replies.