Web Changelog (v1.5b)

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Small changelog for the UCP, a few more things need to be done. We'll get there eventually!

* You can now search for players using the player search option under the server tab.

* Achievements page should now show correct values.
* Text change on the races page, it'll not show 1st, 2nd or 3rd instead of just 1, 2 or 3.
* You can now see the most common vehicle used in each race as well as the most common racer.
* Staff members can now view users ban history.
* Fixed the staff page now showing any results.
* When viewing your own profile, view counts wont increase. Stops people from attempting to farm views.
* Reg ID is now shown on the profile page.
* The history page has had a revamp, please do let me know if you see any room for improvements!

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Techie

Small changelog for the UCP, a few more things need to be done. We'll get there eventually!

* Achievements page should now show correct values.
* Text change on the races page, it'll not show 1st, 2nd or 3rd instead of just 1, 2 or 3.
* You can now see the most common vehicle used in each race as well as the most common racer.
* Staff members can now view users ban history.
* Fixed the staff page now showing any results.
* When viewing your own profile, view counts wont increase. Stops people from attempting to farm views.
* Reg ID is now shown on the profile page.
* The history page has had a revamp, please do let me know if you see any room for improvements!

Thank you :)

No, thank YOU! ;)

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
May as well add this here instead of making a whole new thread.

* You can now search for players using the player search option under the server tab.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
May as well add this here instead of making a whole new thread.

May as well add this here instead of making a bug report.

The results of the search are in reverse alphabetical order.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
One small update as of today.

* You can now view how long you or any other player was online for in their recent activity section.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
One small update as of today.

* You can now view how long you or any other player was online for in their recent activity section.
The calculations for time spent online randomly add an hour. As an example, you can check the online time on my profile page. None of my last 5 sessions have really been over an hour long (compare the join and leave times), but two of them are listed as 1 h 31 min and 1 h 40 min.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
The calculations for time spent online randomly add an hour. As an example, you can check the online time on my profile page. None of my last 5 sessions have really been over an hour long (compare the join and leave times), but two of them are listed as 1 h 31 min and 1 h 40 min.
Oh wow. No idea what’s causing that. I’ll fix that asap!

* This should now be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: