Chat here!

nessie

VIP
In this thread you can chat with others as long as it isn't against the forum rules. (idk if the thread itself is against them or not)

The point of making this is to beat Guess who will post next thread since it is been on top for over a year now plus if you send messages in this thread you will be rewarded the forum trophies even faster!

Enough reading, lets start:

hi all !

Last edited:

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
The point of making this is to beat Guess who will post next thread since it is been on top for over a year now

As far as I remember, "Guess who will post next" has been the topic with the most replies in every version of the SFSE forum since 2011 or 2012. Maybe some oldsters have more reliable information, if so, tell me. So yeah, good luck with that!

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
yes you can chat on discord too, but ya know that not everyone has a discord account and there are forum members that are active daily checking threads. Thanks for being a negative reply btw :cool:

ot: how's the uptime guys? I have no access to a pc currently
Why? What happened to your PC?

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
yes you can chat on discord too, but ya know that not everyone has a discord account and there are forum members that are active daily checking threads. Thanks for being a negative reply btw :cool:

ot: how's the uptime guys? I have no access to a pc currently
If you don't have discord you can just get it, it's not like you have to pay for it. You can get Discord on your phone as well. :p