• Second House •

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hi,

I want to suggest can you make two houses for a players. One house is enough but I guess it's pretty cool if you make two houses. I suggest this because I want to buy a house in Los Santos but I have already a house in Las Ventura's and I can't sell it because that house is for my gang.

THIS IS THE DEAL TO BUY A SECOND HOUSE:

First House: If you already 25 hours, you can buy a first house.
Second House: If you already 100 hours, you can buy a second house.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
+1 I liked that you could have up to 5 houses on SEF, but it does cause problems. When people are able to buy multiple houses or just 2 it can lead to a point where there are no longer any houses available so having 1 house helps make room for other players. I don't think allowing you to have 2 houses is gonna make much a difference though.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
+1 I liked that you could have up to 5 houses on SEF, but it does cause problems. When people are able to buy multiple houses or just 2 it can lead to a point where there are no longer any houses available so having 1 house helps make room for other players. I don't think allowing you to have 2 houses is gonna make much a difference though.
Yeah, I suggest this thats why the money will always use. I have already 330M money in SFSE, I always do in my money is I give it to the new players (5 to 10M) and /race, /buyrace, /buybiz.

Btw Thanks for your vote @Sloth :)

loly

1+ i like the idea i was gonna suggest it but i had no time by the way am the brother of this acc am [MOB]star thanks for suggesting this

Feedback

+1 to second house will be good for everyone but to buy the second house you must have 500 hours online time so it will be a difficult task to get 2nd some member have 500+ hours so they can easily get it but for me I will buy it for my hard working :)

dupa osbrunda

+1 to second house will be good for everyone but to buy the second house you must have 500 hours online time so it will be a difficult task to get 2nd some member have 500+ hours so they can easily get it but for me I will buy it for my hard working :)
300+ is enough ma dude

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
I guess 350 Hours is enough,
Giving a chance to players to buy a second house for only 350h. Because if 500 I don't know if players can do that specially in the new players. In the first house there are so many players asking why 25 hours to buy a house, I said, that is the rules, Hard working on it. :) Thanks for vote @Feedback
300+ is enough ma dude
350 Dat.
+1 for it to be a VIP feature. Would potentially encourage more donations thus helping to keep the server alive.
Thanks for vote @Incognito.

Last edited:

dupa osbrunda

I guess 350 Hours is enough,
Giving a chance to players to buy a second house for only 350h. Because if 500 I don't know if players can do that specially in the new players. In the first house there are so many players asking why 25 hours to buy a house, I said, that is the rules, Hard working on it. :) Thanks for vote @Feedback

350 Dat.

You mean, the second house, only a VIP can buy it or not because if yes, it's so hard to buy a VIP specially in players like me. I don't have a Dollars.
Or maybe make 800hours to buy a second house, I will hard working on it. Just not in a VIP.
Sabre ?

ScrIN

I do agree with second house idea but let's make them a bit more expensive. People already don't have where to spend money. If default house cost 3 mln. USD, then let's apply 10x multiplier and get total cost of 30 mln. That's still a pce of cake for rich players who want to get second houses.

And one more (3rd) house slot for VIPs only (was already mentioned in this thread above)

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
I would love a second house! But I both agree with Incognito and Scrin, with Scrin a bit more though, not because i'm a regular, but because he made a fair point and put a fair price for a second house. But mentioning the 3rd house, don't know about all of you, but I think that 2 should be the ending point. 3 is a bit of an overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.