WEBSITE All gang options - from site

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Hello again to SF-SE community!
What I'm saying basically is to have all the abilities that gang have in game over the website. Every member of the gang will have the abilities by his permissions, and have the ranks. So many times I wanted to change things, edit and remove buy couldn't rejoin the game at that time. The site options will be:
1. Kicking members
2. Changing ranks
3. Protecting and unprotecting territories
4. Changing territory's names
5. Giving up territories
6. Sell biz
7. Changing permissions

Owner options:
1. Change gang name
2. Change gang color (the 0-255 0-255 0-255 method is horrible)
3. Cancling pending and unused gang invitations (this ability doesn't even exist in game)
4. Transfer ownership

Tell me what you think. Any other suggestion? :D

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
This has been one of the things I never got round to doing actually, it does require some stuff to be done in the actually gamemode to allow gang features to be changed but I think it's an awesome idea personally.

I agree with "Owner options".
On addition to it, kicking/changing permissions.

Other than that, the rest activities members should be doing it from in-game to encourage in-game activity, switching mostly everything to be controlled from website is just too much.

Yes, it is cool, but I believe it should be kept for people with high authority, like player with gang ownership only.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I agree with "Owner options".
On addition to it, kicking/changing permissions.

Other than that, the rest activities members should be doing it from in-game to encourage in-game activity, switching mostly everything to be controlled from website is just too much.

Yes, it is cool, but I believe it should be kept for people with high authority, like player with gang ownership only.
While I agree with some options being done in-game, it's isn't "too much work" at all, in-fact most of the code is already there it justs needs converting.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
We've had a discussion regarding this and feel it'd deter people from actually joining the sever.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Unfortunatly, this won't be happening anytime soon. It's been discussed and we've come to the conclusion it may deter people from joining the game, which isn't what we want.

We may sort something out in the future though.