• Bloodr1ng

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Plauge

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Chaos

Former Staff
Hello guys!

Welcome to the show! Please sit tight as we are about to present you with some of the greatest stories by our great members @BloodR1ng & @xShadow.These guys put their best effort to making these stories.

Entry to this show costs only 100$ (in game money).The price is kept low so you can also enjoy these stories.

So, Presenting the great, amazing , world record winning (Record of worst stories),self created & baseless stories xD .

So, i asked bloodr1ng for the story.He told me that price is 100m.After i asked him he reduced that to 8mil ( all that i had ).I gave em to uncover the story and i found this.

R8A54xh.jpg

Fortunately, He gave me 8mil & 1$ back. ( Thanks blood ).Then i asked Plauge (xshadow) to tell us some stories and we got the stories in that image above.I Hope more stories will keep coming soon but now i know i must try not to spend a cent on em. xD . 

Plauge's (xshadow) second story on me.Its ending was a reference to a song.Lets see if you guys can guess ( Except you Xshadow. Do not tell them the name ok. Let them guess).