[CLOSED] Christmas Update Tribute Hunt

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
I have already mentioned this on the SF-SE Discord, but to make it more known, I'll post it here:

On one of my four maps from the Christmas Update, I have added a dedication/tribute to someone. This tribute is difficult to find, and therefore I decided to make an event for it - a scavenger hunt, if you will - for whoever finds this tribute first.

The tribute can be found on ONE of the following four maps:
/Xmas
"Serene"
and "Starfish Bay" maps in /derby
"Everland" map in /CTF

This tribute is rather obvious once found, as it says "For (name)" on it.

The first player to reply to this thread with a correct screenshot of said tribute will be awarded with $20M in-game, and 250xp. Good luck!

Last edited:

madvillayo

Head Admin
Considering some further hints about this event has occurred in-game today, I thought I'd share it here too so everyone is in the know: Players have come to the conclusion that the tribute is on the Everland CTF map; Still unfound.

selo

for bryon reckful forever thx
sa-mp-268.png

Last edited:

madvillayo

Head Admin
Selo indeed found it - well played. Everland was a game that was in development by popular Twitch Streamer Byron "Reckful" Bernstein, and he took his life before it was able to be released. I looked up to him in a lot of ways, and I figured I could dedicate this map to him as a little tribute to what he started (i.e. the game Everland).

Your reward will be given once we meet in-game, thanks!