/cnr is packed full of bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): Players not in /cnr are shown to be in /cnr

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: The player counter for /cnr shows a number of players higher by 4 than the real number. When you type /cnr, you can see players who aren't in the mini-game listed as cops or robbers. What's even weirder is that the lists contain commas that don't separate any players' names.
One result of this is, since the server thinks there are cops in /cnr, robbers can rob stores even when there are no cops.
Also, if the numbers of "phantom" cops and robbers are too uneven, it's impossible to join one of the teams.

Steps to replicate (if possible): I don't know how this situation arose, so I can't help you there.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

kWjzSWf.png

VbVhBfh.png

Description (in few words): Refilling an empty fuel tank doesn't work

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: In /cnr, when an empty (0,0%) fuel tank is refilled, the vehicle still doesn't move.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Join /cnr. Drive a vehicle around until it is nearly out of fuel. Drive to a refill station. Use up the last bits of fuel so that your vehicle stops. Push your vehicle inside the refill marker. Enter vehicle. Buy fuel. Attempt to drive.

Empty fuel tank
MpGOVhV.png

Pushing my bike into the marker
WA9zwKO.png

Buying fuel
fLCHKtQ.png

You can't see it here, but I'm unable to drive with my bike
GznXfY9.png

Description (in few words): Vehicles in /cnr don't re-spawn if nobody has been inside them

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: Vehicles in /cnr that haven't been entered don't re-spawn even if they've been destroyed. The most likely cause of this bug is the server not checking the status of vehicles nobody has entered.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Push an unused vehicle into water with another vehicle or your character in /cnr.

In this example, I used a Huntley to push a Faggio into the sea near Jizzy's. When I came back hours later, the Faggio was still underwater, unusable and not re-spawned.
YmqUQAp.png

Description (in few words): Parts of the /sf and /sfair maps also exist in /cnr

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: At /sfair, there are two i-shaped markers, but neither of them function in /cnr.
At /sf, there are 3 or 4 platforms that can be reached by helicopter or by jumping off the bridge above. In addition, there are two i-shaped markers and the /minigun teleport marker, none of which work.
The cone-shaped marker teleports the player to one of the platforms, but instead of the /cnr world, the player is teleported to the platform in the freeroam world. This opens up a whole new world of potential glitches.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Join /cnr. Drive to the locations of /sf and /sfair

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): Click here!

Desired Reward (see here): Major (considering the amount of bugs reported)

cawfee

1.) Already fixed (or should be) for the next update. Thanks for reporting anyway!
2.) Fixed, nice find! :)
3.) This is indeed a SA-MP server bug for the reason you mentioned, not an SFSE bug. While there are workarounds, it is best fixed at the SA-MP server level, but I wouldn't hold your breath... :(
4.) The pickups will no longer appear there. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about the objects as making them dynamic (so they do not appear there) will mean that the vehicles may fall through the objects for clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.