Enough already

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
I think it is time to put a stop, you've had your laughs, currently unnamed players, I'm sick of the fact that I get called out for bailing out of gang wars because I am a "nab" and constantly being laughed at.

I remember when it came out, "Gang Wars". A fun minigame that will help rank the gangs by skill and not by how many the gang has currently online members.

I suggest, and what I would think will be agreed on by many, is to put some sort of lock on this mechanic. If there is one player attacking, there should be 1 player defending, right? Isn't that the point of ranking by skill? Fair Game? So on that note, the following should be a thing, like I stated, fair game, there isn't much more I would need to let you know. Other than, good luck on creating this mechanic, considering it get's added of course.

I am completely psyched out by this not being implemented on such long notice, or even suggested, on that matter.

But if I do get most downvotes, just think, it should be about fair game, right?

Last edited:

bear

Server Owner
If there is one player attacking, there should be 1 player defending

This is doable, but introduces a new problem.

If no defenders turn up, how are you ever supposed to successfully capture a turf? There's also times when there's no gang members online.

I do plenty of gang wars and honestly, I don't see a problem. If someone wants to call you a nab and laugh at you, why not just ignore them?

I'm sorry, but this is not something SFSE should need to protect against. We won't be implementing this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.