[FORUM GAME] Say something positive about the person above you!

Akira

Former Staff
loves blocking people on Discord to avoid teamviews and records himself when he knows proaim and other shits can easily be hidden while recording
WxgwtnT.png

bear

Server Owner
The subject of this thread is "Say something positive about the person above you!"

Let's get back on topic and not use this thread as a place to do the opposite.

I have a handy tool at my disposal, don't make me use it, please.

screenshot.png

Chaos

Former Staff
Muahahaha I finally got smth to say about YOU.
Nah its ok to kick me from irc with the reason muahahaha. Edit : I mistakenly closed the browser, Uber can't be kicked.
Nice, Responsive and sensitive guy. I won't mention bullying me with smokish but i'd mention the gr8 responses i've always had on every situation from you!

Neap42O

Muahahaha I finally got smth to say about YOU.
Nah its ok to kick me from irc with the reason muahahaha. Edit : I mistakenly closed the browser, Uber can't be kicked.
Nice, Responsive and sensitive guy. I won't mention bullying me with smokish but i'd mention the gr8 responses i've always had on every situation from you!
Uber service driver?

Chaos

Former Staff
Uber service driver?
Really? Is that something "Positive" you want to say about me? Why do you even reply when you have nothing to say?
Anyways, The one thing i like about you is your confidence to stand against someone/group, when they keep giving you hate and you are like "Meh! i don't really care."

Neap42O

Really? Is that something "Positive" you want to say about me? Why do you even reply when you have nothing to say?
Anyways, The one thing i like about you is your confidence to stand against someone/group, when they keep giving you hate and you are like "Meh! i don't really care."
Thank You

One thing I like About you the Most is When Someone Annoys You and You're like ''Fuck It I'm gonna troll the shit outta him'' The Audacity to do.. It is your Best Key.

Chaos

Former Staff
Someone who thinks he is hitler and he can conquer the whole world!
I like your ambition and your ability to troll anyone ( Changing yourself according to need)!

Kondor

Someone who thinks he is hitler and he can conquer the whole world!
I like your ambition and your ability to troll anyone ( Changing yourself according to need)!
Ahahahah thanks bro

Someone who (from WHAT I SAW) doesn't have enemies, at least in here, which means you're friendly and that's a very good thing