Gang Area & Houses For Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hi,

I have another suggestion, can you make a gang area and houses for all the gang members. To make gang area and houses.

First: Choose a place, where you want to put your gang area sign.

Example in this Pictures:
FB_IMG_15407893011691471.jpg
FB_IMG_15407892793952780.jpg
I want my gang area will put in here, and all the houses here is also part of my gang houses. If a player part of RacingCards members, he can buy a house here, but only RacingCards members not they other gang.

Second: Put the Gang Area Sign:
The Gang Area Sign is look like this.
FB_IMG_15407892863482210.jpg

Example:
The name will put in gang area is RacingCards Area (The whole area here is cover by what color of your gang) (Yellow green etc.)

For my suggestion, only gang area and houses. I want every active gang only will make gang area and houses for members. And if my suggestion will add, can you add or make a forum for gang area and houses. The forum name is Get your own gang area and houses. I suggest this, that's why if everyone has interested to have there own gang area and houses for there members, they will reply or apply to this thread.

For my suggestion, this is not means that every gang where fight or something. For my suggestion i just want everyone have there own areas & houses. Everyone will welcome to visit to other gang areas.

Pacheco :)

ScrIN

After reading your suggestion few questions raised for me:

1) How will your suggestion make players to spend more time on server, how will it attract new players, what are long term benefits?

2) Whatever place you pick, most of towns/cities are already partly populated. So where would you put current houses/businesses owners who are not part of your/any gang? Would you move them by force?

After giving reasoned answers to these questions I can consider give you my full vote. So far many unknowns.

KrA_

After reading your suggestion few questions raised for me:

1) How will your suggestion make players to spend more time on server, how will it attract new players, what are long term benefits?

2) Whatever place you pick, most of towns/cities are already partly populated. So where would you put current houses/businesses owners who are not part of your/any gang? Would you move them by force?

After giving reasoned answers to these questions I can consider give you my full vote. So far many unknowns.
1- tbh there is no long term bennifit for the server but the thing is it would be cool to have all gang members spawn in the same area and stuff ...(Your gang is already doing it [The WmE Town])
2- simply by picking a zone where there is no already made houses

ScrIN

1- tbh there is no long term bennifit for the server but the thing is it would be cool to have all gang members spawn in the same area and stuff ...(Your gang is already doing it [The WmE Town])
2- simply by picking a zone where there is no already made houses

If WmE is already doing it so why there is need for developers to spend valuable time scripting some short term benefits giving feature which can be reproduced manually by agreeing with members to locate their houses in one specific place and setting houses a spawn point?

You could script this if server wouldn't face playerbase crisis, however now would be more logical to script features which could effect all community.

KrA_

If WmE is already doing it so why there is need for developers to spend valuable time scripting some short term benefits giving feature which can be reproduced manually by agreeing with members to locate their houses in one specific place and setting houses a spawn point?

You could script this if server wouldn't face playerbase crisis, however now would be more logical to script features which could effect all community.
for my side it would be more like allowing gangs to create their own bases (map them) and apply them on forums so they get added as soon as the gang meets some kind of requirements
Also your gang has an admin on it so technecally he moves houses of anyone else who isn't in WmE from that town what about other gangs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.