Gang war upgrades + random

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrIN

GANG WAR:

1) when attacking party manually leaves gang war (retreats) defenders should get regular score (+7) if fight ends at any positive results (1:0, 1:1, 2:1 ...) but 0:0. It often happens that defenders are killed many times, attackers put big effort to defend zone and at the end attackers retreat which means defenders leave with 0 score gain although if gang war ended that would be clear +7 (defended).

2) Often zone defenders start to fight attackers while being outside the zone. They should get automatically get involved in gang war if they make damage to any attacker. I noticed this became often used to hurt attackers or even kill and only then come to zone and start defending (more chances to capture). This is more relevant for small and open space zones (/lvair, st maria beach, zone near palomino creek etc.).

3) Add automatic tag (it would be defined when creating a gang) which player could use. It would be visible only in global chat, and death list (?). In private chats tag would not be visible. With this implemented players wouldn't need to change their names in order to attach tags. Could be added option to toggle it therefore those could like it will turn on and those who don't, will turn off.

[NEW] 7) When gang invites someone to join gang, makes that player would have 1 minute to respond to request (or until relog) so it wouldn't be lifelong invitation. There are some unnecessary invitations left which we would like to remove because invited player still can join.

4) Make /textdraws settings remain the same after relog. Now I (and perhaps more players) like to turn off all textdraws to clean screen and to rise fps however it needs to be done every single time I log in the game (there are even 6 texts you need to disable o_O).

5) Allow to shot with rhino and hunter with LALT or RCTRL because those buttons are for speed boost. Rhino is very slow vehicle and using speed boost could make driving more enjoyable, same with hunter. However if vehicle user hurts any player, vehicle will disappear in usual way.

6) Increase amount of objects which can be placed in own house as furniture. At the moment we can use 25. When you turn on imagination and start building up your house, those 25 objects ran out very quickly. Is there a possibility to increase that amount (100 would be good for small house :eek:) without causing any problems to server ad its performance? Increase at least for VIPS.

Last edited:

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
1) Or players who run outside the turf are told to return within, for example, 15 seconds. If they don't, they'll be removed from the mini-game. I saw this suggested somewhere already but I don't remember where. Anyway, if all attackers either /leave or are removed from the turf war, the defender would win. I agree with your general idea, though.
2) Support
3) The clan tag would then need a length limit or a player's name with the tag could exceed the name length limit. If the player already has a long nickname, the clan tag would make it longer than the limit no matter what. In addition, another option to toggle it has to be added. Also, some players want the clan tag at the beginning of their name, while others want it at the end (maybe some crazy ones even want it in the middle). All this hassle isn't really worth it.
4) Support. Although, I think it's a bug that these settings don't save across sessions. Most other settings do save.
5) If you need to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible, you don't need a vehicle that can shoot. I don't think a change here is necessary.
6) This would be a good VIP feature, as it doesn't give any advantage in the game, but some players might still want it.

ScrIN

5) If you need to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible, you don't need a vehicle that can shoot. I don't think a change here is necessary.

Not from A to B. Basically to have fun with friends, chase other cars, wander around the map.

About tag length. Norm in samp is up to 4 symbols and use it at the beginning. Mid- and end- users are minority.

Last edited:

Drake

1) when attacking party manually leaves gang war (retreats) defenders should get regular score (+7) if fight ends at any positive results (1:0, 1:1, 2:1 ...) but 0:0. It often happens that defenders are killed many times, attackers put big effort to defend zone and at the end attackers retreat which means defenders leave with 0 score gain although if gang war ended that would be clear +7 (defended).
This just happened to us twice in a row, today. Both times we killed the attackers like 6-7 times but, at the last moment (About last 10 seconds) they retreated. Such a waste of time it was, wasn't it? I guess, time is something...something very important. You can do a lot of other things in under 2 minutes, like drinking water, a lot of things actually. So, please take it under consideration @cawfee. That would be appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.