I Didn't insult kondorest- egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine

He is lying i dind't insult his mom and him i was just talking with him and he started fight me and i dind't insult him he is a lier he is lying to get unban and ban me.

Kondor

He is lying i dind't insult his mom and him i was just talking with him and he started fight me and i dind't insult him he is a lier he is lying to get unban and ban me.
don't you even fucking dare to post a topic about me, YOU WERE JUST TALKING WITH ME AND I STARTED A FIGHT WITH YOU? What kinda logic is that? Even server admins wouldn't believe that come on think of something better!

(also im not seeking for unban lol that wouldn't benefit anyone)

EDIT : we're reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be reached

Herobrine

Don't insult in forums kondorest. and even u can check chatlog show me proof that i insult you and right now u show me proof

Kondor

At least my speech makes sense unlike yours, I never thought admins would act like that towards new players so i didn't take 'proof'.
Also I can't show the chat because I relogged and that session ended. (when did I insult)
everyone knows i'm not that kinda guy looking for trouble, also make up a new story other than that 'i was just talking with him and he started to fight me'

bear

Server Owner
I thought this community was a bit more grown up than silly mom insults, something that I'd expect from a 10 year old.

You all need to grow up. If you can't do that, then please, find another SA:MP server to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.