Is this a bug or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Counting but i have M4 and when we duel with nekko i just teleport on other house

Attachments

• 3d.png
    3d.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 18

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Are you sure you uploaded the right screenshot? You said you were dueling Nekko but in the screenshot you're dueling Faker. Also, according to the screenshot, everything seems to be working properly.

Nightmare

Are you sure you uploaded the right screenshot? You said you were dueling Nekko but in the screenshot you're dueling Faker. Also, according to the screenshot, everything seems to be working properly.
Try to pm with nekko??

Chaos

Former Staff
It is a bug, It happens randomly. Happened to me sometimes. Its like you are in the middle of a gang war, bf, war or a duel you suddenly get teleported to a house!
I've been trying to record it but unfortunately no luck till now!

nessie

VIP
It is a bug, It happens randomly. Happened to me sometimes. Its like you are in the middle of a gang war, bf, war or a duel you suddenly get teleported to a house!
I've been trying to record it but unfortunately no luck till now!
I think it happens when you have bad packetloss.....

bear

Server Owner
This has been an issue since the very start of C++ in January, but the problem is that we can't seem to be able to re-produce it on demand. cawfee and I did test this a few months ago but we were unable to make it happen for us. I think there was a bug report thread about it, but I can't seem to find it.

If anyone is able to record the bug or perhaps find a way to accurately reproduce it, please open a new topic or report this thread to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.