Life Experience Till Now.

vo1cano

Hi, uhm. this is kinda strange as I don't do these type threads much but where's what it is. I'll be telling my story just clear image who I am and who I wanted be. If you guys want you can post your story down in the section if you like.

I was born in July 6 2000, In a small town of Italy called "monghidoro" as an only Muslim kid I my school I kind of had issue grow up with just my father and it was difficult at the start. at the age of 9 I came to Pakistan to my Mom my siblings and relatives. to study a whole new other language that everybody spoke was not that hard as my mom helped me a lot with it. while this process, my big brother had a ps2 and I saw him playing games like Def Jam Fight for NY , GTA SA. gta sa kind of caught on to me as it was different for me, then in 2010 I joined samp for only one reason, to just do stunting racing and stuff like that as i used to watch a lot of video of samp back in the days. at the time I had a good computer according to now. I used to use some speed hacks and stuff like just because a kid and didn't knew a lot about the game so, I messed around abit till... I was 12. then I started making friends and a little bit maturity started hitting me and I was going towards the DMING side which I had no idea that I would be this good at it. as a lot of dmers I started of with sawns as its the easiest weapon to study and play with so I did and it took me about month or two just to get good at it, and according to 2012 I was alot better in sawns that the people who I met in samp in that time, then stuff carried on for abit I made more friends and I joined a clan called "Dark BrotherHood 42O" which was owned by a guy called Eazy_E aka Rozayy42O. I was more of loyal type of a member then just looking for new clans and hopping I got to be a CO-LEADER of that clan and in 2013 Eazy E left samp and put me incharge of his clan and told me to use his name just to keep the clan alive and his reputation. and i did tbh.I got in some relation ship in 2014 it lasted like few months or so then I was just switching games with my friends and I met this girl in a CSS server who spoke Urdu and we kinda bonded a lot, and it turn out she was my far relatives from my mom side, so it wasn't hard recognizing untill we hit Socal Media's. After then we've hanging out doing night stays at each others houses and stuff. then in 2014 end I started using DEAGLE waay more than sawns and I met the guy called "Vinicius Viana" many of you might know him as Retired Dealge GOD. so basically he trained my in deagle and in less then 2 years I became one of the best deagle users out there, and in 2016 i lost my computer due to processor being completely destroyed because of over usage and heating. then I about a shitty computer to play with which is kinda hard but i deal with it. in 2017 I met KheveX which one of my best friends still now. so basically he was straight with me he asked me that he wants to learn how to use a deagle and stuff and i did and now he's just almost on my level and a quick learner who I've met so far life was gowing great. Then i met a girl like TheBarbie aka Sonia Roy who is one the most helpfull people and caring people i've ever met. she basically helped me alot matters which noone would., then 2018 came around which i think is one of the worst years of my life. in 2018 a friend of mine died due to a heart attack who was really close to me, we used to play other games alot together and didn't expected for him to just bail out on me like that. it was hard but i fought through it. on May 25th 2018 me and my girlfriend were out just casually shopping it was pretty late at night we got outta the mall and i told her to stay there and I'll bring the car around. which was the worst decision that i've ever made. in less then 3minuites , i won't get into much detail but..... a group of rapist raped her infront of the parking lot without anyone knowing. after that, she was brutally injured and stabbed few times aswell. so i had to take her to the hospital and didn't knew if she was gonna make and.... she stayed in comma for almost...a month and I did'nt knew what to do. Anxiety came in me and i decided to do stupid shit such as overdossing on my depression meds. while i was doing this she woke up after a week later i did this. and i was traumatized and kept in hospital for almost 6 to 4months. I couldn't move my hands or leg properly, i would feel cold alot , and sometime alot hot and just felt like shit from inside, it took me 6months to recover from stuff. and behind my back alot of stuff happened which would've not happened if i didn't overdosed. so i got discharged on November 2018 and KheveX, my girlfriend and Sonia just kept stuff together which i didn't expected they would and it worked for a while...and then in 2019 Rozayy came back and he asked for details and i gave him. him being back for like.....few months then he decided to kick from the clan... due to hacking while he had no proof and he just acted upon peoples comments. basically he was jealous. After he did all that, my friend Rema , love him to bits kinda gave me an idea to just... Lead Eye clan which he founded and but me and him together lead in others servers aswell. and since then its being going decent so far.. and i just see where it takes me.

Chaos

Former Staff
I'm sorry for your friend but you know life is tough and a bruce lee quote reads
"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Just keep it all together and never let anything overcome your loyalty, Not your anger, neither your enemies.