Limit To Name Change ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegg

We can change our name How many times we want and bcz of this some people sometimes forget their name ( something same happened to me ) so , we can actually keep a limit to name change and also i know that its our own concern about names but this may help people with their names , Thank You.

Chaos

Former Staff
Same was my suggestion once kegg. But it was denied. So, this one is going to get denied too lol
my mind has changed since and i think that having freedom to change your name whenever you want is gud!

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I somewhat agree. Some players change constantly names and we are forced to check previous name changes very often.
Being able to change our name once a month is the best option personally and perhaps vips could change more times.

Kegg

I somewhat agree. Some players change constantly names and we are forced to check previous name changes very often.
Being able to change our name once a month is the best option personally and perhaps vips could change more times.
Lol thats me who forgot the name after changing it a lot of times and thats why im here with the suggestion :p

ScrIN

Do server admins have any rough statistics about how many players reported loss of their names/passwords? I think if count is not huge it is more comfortable to retrieve identifications with help of admins.

Kondor

I hate you all seriously.
Maybe when they change name, they should inform admins about it or say it in forums I don't know

bear

Server Owner
If someone changes their name, they should make certain they know what they've changed it to. In the event they forget it, there's lots of good feedback in this thread (like noting reg id. as mentioned above) to help find the name. Failing that, creating a new account and asking an admin in-game or using the forum help request section is an option.

We've had a "damned if we do, damned if we don't" reaction to some changes in the past and wouldn't want to upset the frequent name changers amongst the crowd, many of which have no problem remembering their new nicknames.

For those reasons, we won't be adding a limit.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.