Nitro type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
As I am trying to regain my driving skills back, I find it rather difficult to do so by the pressing-type nitro. It doesn't allow you to stop nitro at will, it is more like a roulette (mostly chance).

Add another type of nitro (changeable with /nostype) which enables nitro as long as player is holding they key and removes nitro when releasing the key. It is a lot more convenient for racing/drifting so we can have full control of vehicle.

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
I’ve seen the type of nitro where if u long press the left mouse button it’ll bring out nitro, however if you click LMB like any normal click it’ll stop the nitro ( the one ingame )

However I like your idea.

Last edited:

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I think we had two types of nitro, the usual type and the type you suggested, a few months or a year ago. When the type you suggested was added to SFSE, it was made the default choice. I was forced to drive with it until Kostas told me it can be switched back from /settings. Yes, it was that bad. But the more features, the better, I guess. I am saying that if this type of nitro is added back into the game, please leave the usual type as the default!

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I think we had two types of nitro, the usual type and the type you suggested, a few months or a year ago. When the type you suggested was added to SFSE, it was made the default choice. I was forced to drive with it until Kostas told me it can be switched back from /settings. Yes, it was that bad. But the more features, the better, I guess. I am saying that if this type of nitro is added back into the game, please leave the usual type as the default!

Yes, we did. I added the type I suggested back in Build 269. The choice was permanent in Build 270 as it saved in database.
No, it wasn't made the default. The pressing-type (what we currently have) was always the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.