Okay, so I started a YouTube channel again..

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Yeah, I got bored and made a video on the Rainbomizer mod which literally randomizes San Andreas from cut-scenes to player models, you name it!

I'd appreciate you giving it a watch (excuse the mic quality), it's not 100% the greatest content you'll ever see but I aim to get better if I stick to it, which I plan on doing, the video isn't actually live as of yet but you all get the preview!

I also hate the sound of my own voice so this is going to take some getting used too, so bear with me!

bear

Server Owner
This is amazing and easily the best GTA SA video I've watched :)

A trashmaster appearing at a lowrider competition... :')

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
This is amazing and easily the best GTA SA video I've watched :)

A trashmaster appearing at a lowrider competition... :')
And just like that, my work is done. Appreciate the feedback but surely it can't be the best GTA SA video you've watched?

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
I had no idea you would sound like a 35 year old lul

It's a pretty awesome mod, managed to beat the game twice with it, can get pretty annoying at times, but its ok. Chaos mod on the other hand...

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I had no idea you would sound like a 35 year old lul

It's a pretty awesome mod, managed to beat the game twice with it, can get pretty annoying at times, but its ok. Chaos mod on the other hand...
Chaos mod is incoming, don't you worry. Will be playing with the audio settings as well for more crisp voice overs