Asgb

Racer of the Year
what u think if there was option to repeat last race

btw: its hard to read prices of houses for sale

GUENcCi.png

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Race repeat: I don't think this is necessary. However, I do think that the number of races in /racevote should be increased to somewhere between 7 and 10. It has the added benefit that the chances of repeating a race are increased.
House prices: I don't remember having difficulties reading house prices, but then again, I haven't bought a new house for years. Looking at that picture, the price would be more visible if it were yellow, like the rest of the text.

ScrIN

On one hand players could replay their likable races, but on the other hand there is little risk that players start racing same tracks over and over again which might not be appealing for the rest of players.

I would agree to add command (voting option in table with next races available) to vote for last race but only once. Then player would have to choose something different.

If not this, then I would also support suggestion to extend vote list up to 10 choices.

About house name visibility - totally agree. Textdraw should be moved above or below the shining house icon because current colors are really dim. Could text be written in bold as well?

cawfee

1.) In the next update, we will have /voteredo (/vr for short) which will allow for a race to be restarted once if half of the racers vote for redo.
2.) Brightened up the cost, should be easier on the eyes.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.