Records in deleted races

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): Records in deleted races still show up on profile pages.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: There are races in SF-SE that used to be featured in the game but have been removed at some point. However, profile pages still show players holding records in those races. For example, my profile page shows that I hold the record in SF Beach Runners. But if you click on the link to the race page, it instead takes you to a list of races, where SF Beach Runners isn't listed.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Admins might be able to replicate this if they make a new race, make a record in it and delete the race.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): By quickly searching, I also found some records of deleted races on Habris's profile page, namely Viper Tunnel, SF Drag Test, Countryside Exhibition Tour and Your Route to the Garage.

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

bear

Server Owner
I have mixed feelings about this; on the one hand, I liked the fact that record holders for archived/disabled races were commended on their profile. They did hold a record and that should be remembered.

But then on the other hand, if a race has been archived/disabled, there's probably a good reason, and it seems counter-intuitive to show such records.

I've committed a change which means that race records will only be shown on profiles if the race is active.

Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.