some suggestions

1add a shop to buy guns then we run out of ammo
2 allow headshots
3add half armor then we start the server
4reduce the amount of time baned from 3 days to 2 days or 1 days
5for small hacks should be a jail not a 3 day ban its annoying to be 3 days baned
6allow commands on minigames
7more minigames
8more maps
9removin the lag in bf
10gangs should capture territories without fighting other gangs then territories are not captured from any gang
11diseable cbug in minigames and gang wars
12ability to buy armor

nekko

Former Staff
1. Why? You can change and reload ur weapons for free. Doesnt make any sense..
2. No. Definitely terrible idea.
3. No to armors due to past experience.
4. You are lucky that owners are tolerant. Usually, bans for any kind of hack are PERMANENT.
5. There is no such thing as small hack. We dont jail people, you are not robbers or monkeys.
6. Some commands can be abused in minigames.
7. Yup! Good suggestion.
8. We're on our way with more maps.
9. I dont understand this. For example, I dont lag at all, so I never lag in bf..
10. No. You can just start capturing and then run away. They might come to defend but you wont be there, so u claim the territory.
11. This is freeroam, not roleplay. Gang wars? Minigames? C-bug and 2shots are the only bugs allowed and its bothering you? :/ You should learn to c-bug, you will change your mind immediately, but we might add a zone(minigame) where c-bug would be forbidden.
12. No, suggestion 3. However, we need to add some more things that players can buy. Literally, almost every old player has 100m+ and nothing to waste it on.

Last edited:

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
4reduce the amount of time baned from 3 days to 2 days or 1 days
5for small hacks should be a jail not a 3 day ban its annoying to be 3 days banned

Here is a much better idea. DON'T USE HACKS and you won't be banned.

Your seemingly complete lack of respect for our rules really troubles me, you have been banned already and any further offence could lead you to a permanent one, and yet you suggest we lessen the punishment for rule breakers! Incredible!

I think I will be keeping a very close eye on you.

Bandit.

OKAIMBOT

1. +1
2. Good idea.
3. bad.
4. if a player used a kind of hack he must be banned till he admit that he used. and admin should record his gameplay while he is hacking and to discust with other admin.
5. i think it could be a good idea.
6. No.
7. Yep that could be nice.
8. :/ and use random maps to start not by chosing it and add maps..
9. i think the lag is from you not from the server in /bf.
10. same as Nekko
11. ._. L 2 c-bug
12. Yep its a good idea.

This is my opinion about yor suggestion :)

Kondor

1- Nein. You can reload your weapons already
2- I don't support one-shoot kill
3- No,that's would make it less worthy for VIPs
4- ROFLOL
5- ROFLOL v2
6- Can be abused
7- The more the merrier
8- We have a perfect mapper for this and it's in process
9- The server isn't laggy so you have to reduce your ping
10- I love peace but not like that "pls let me capture no wars pls." Fighting is essential as this is related to gangs
11- This isn't roleplay
12- Read " -3 "

nessie

VIP
  1. There is enough Ammo so we don't need ammu-nations.
  2. Nice idea, But it will be cool if it's with sniper only as BOT said.
  3. This can be a feature for Very Important Players(VIPs).
  4. You are very lucky because the owners are good, they give you only 2 chances to stop hacking and the third ban is permanent.
  5. Hacking is hacking. What if a player has tp(teleport) hack so he can teleport out from jail..
  6. Why? they can be abused, like if you are in the derby minigame and then used /fix...
  7. There is always new minigames per month or per update..
  8. The mapper (@NoType) is making new maps per update/per month. But it will be good if the owners add Maps forum so we can give him ideas :).
  9. Battlefield Deathmatch is the only minigame that has less lag. If you are lagging that means you have a very bad PC.
  10. Aha, Why is it even named TurfWars? It's to defend your terriotory.
  11. C-bug and 2 Shots bug is the only allowed SAMP bugs here. Why should the owners block it? The Deathmatches will not be fun anymore..
  12. Yea it will be good idea if making a armour mashine in the deathmatches. But we can buy armour per 5 minutes or it will be abused.

[MOB]Messi.