Suggestion By Honors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine

Hello, I have seen many player and newbies are interfearing in gang wars . So i decide that if someone or any players and newbies interfare in gang war there weapons
will be removed and they will be spawn in other places and this will be helpful to players to gwar . Thank you!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Only the kills of the attacking and defending gang count. If a third party interferes, their kills don't count, so it's quite hard for them to affect the result. Besides, sometimes I want to help a gang out or get revenge on the other. Interfering in turf wars is the best way I can do either. All things considered, I think the current system should not be changed.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Only the kills of the attacking and defending gang count. If a third party interferes, their kills don't count, so it's quite hard for them to affect the result. Besides, sometimes I want to help a gang out or get revenge on the other. Interfering in turf wars is the best way I can do either. All things considered, I think the current system should not be changed.
No, if a player comes with his vehicle sitting inside then he can push the player with car. After pushing we get lay down and at that time the opposing players kills us.

This situation happened with me.

nessie

VIP
I agree too, this is kinda annoying when someone brings a player to abuse "G-bug" or something.
And another thing, players who leave the turfwar-zone shouldn't be able to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.