Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessie

VIP
Suggestion Number 1:
Cookie System!

How does it work?
- Cookies should be given to players who report hackers (1 Report = 10 cookies)

- With the cookies players can buy VIP for 2 days or for a week (depends on how many cookies they have)
- A shop command should be added for this.

Suggestion Number 2:
Offlice Private Message!

How does it work?
- You can private message offline players and they will see it once they login again.
- /opm (player nickname)

Suggestion Number 3:
Offline Stats!

How does it work?
- You can see offline players stats instead of going to ucp.
- /ostats (player nickname)

Suggestion Number 4:
Underwater Deathmatch!

How does it work?
- Players can dm eachother underwater.

nekko

Former Staff
1. Fuse this with goldpot system.
2. Not bad but I would recommend something else. What if someone decides to spam me while I am off? I cant /ignore him, he keeps on for next 30 mins. 1 offline message per person/24h.
3. Agreed.
4. Definitely.

Kondor

Dont agree with 1st because it's originated from another server which there's tension between. Agree with the rest

bear

Server Owner
I am aggre with only point 1.
Dont agree with 1st because it's originated from another server which there's tension between. Agree with the rest
Its my choise i like the 1st one and who r u to say me huh!

I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick here. I don't think @qearstaniaium was telling you what to to agree or disagree with, but instead saying he doesn't agree with Messi's suggestion.

On-topic: "Cookies" will never exist on SFSE as it's used on more than one of our competing servers. We would prefer to implement fresh new ideas. Maybe an alternative reward could be thought up.

Offline private messages: we have both the forum and Discord which can be used for purposes such as this.

Offline stats would be great. Maybe we can make the regular /stats command work with offline players instead of asking people to use an entirely separate command.

Underwater DM sounds good. You probably remember we had this on SFSE's pawn server, maybe we could use that map again?

Chaos

Former Staff
On-topic: "Cookies" will never exist on SFSE as it's used on more than one of our competing servers. We would prefer to implement fresh new ideas. Maybe an alternative reward could be thought up.
A good alternative would be a /shop where players could buy stuff. Things like 15 Days VIP for a 100 Million and other game related stuff could be provided, that will also end up the need of resetting your cash so you can have more.
List of Things that can be added, but no limited to freeroam, to the /shop menu can be.
- Buying Aerial vehicles like Hunter/Hydra in specific Dm's Like /war , /Dmi ( In the new Map )
- Buying ground vehicles for a faster transport in specific Dm's like /war, /Dmi and /Tdm e.t.c . The vehicle spawned in Dm's will be removed as soon as the players exits the vehicle. ( More rules can be stricted by the dev )
- Buying armour
- Buying VIP
- Bidding on a player to join a gang for a specific time on a specific amount ( like 1M for a day, 100M for staying forever, Might be useful for revenge purposes)
- Buying something like 0.05% extra damage to players for specific time ( Expires like VIP does )
- Buying More than 1 House cars ( Limited to 3 maybe )
- Buying More XP on completing stunt maps ( like normal is 2xp and upon paying 10M you get 3xp, And it lasts for specific time)

Underwater DM sounds good. You probably remember we had this on SFSE's pawn server, maybe we could use that map again?
Due to being a large map, Under water DM was very annoying and was little used. Maybe, Maybe that /shop cmd to spawn a vehicle and get near your opponent faster make it great again.

And about that /report command messi stated, instead of awarding something we should count the positive reports. Upon reaching a total of hundred reports, the players gets a popup giving it a chance to select 1 out of 4 rewards.
- 20M Cash
- 700 Exp
- 30 Days VIP
- Blood's Virginity ( jk )

Kondor

I agree with most of what Luqman said. But the prices are kind of expensive. 100 millions aren't easy to earn.

Chaos

Former Staff
I agree with most of what Luqman said. But the prices are kind of expensive. 100 millions aren't easy to earn.
True, 100M isn't easy to earn but we don't want every new guy to become a VIP after playing dms for an hour.
That will not resolve the issue but still keep the money devalued, The problem that currently exists is that $$$ is common which we don't want.
We want money to be valueable, which will never be possible if everyone has billions with no way to spend!

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
I fully agree with Luqman's suggestion, I think it's well thought up and is another very cool way to spend my cash!

And I would absolutely love to see money in SFSE having more value, I think, by my personal opinion, that all of the cash rewards should drop, and all of the money to be reset. Maybe the cost of bussineses and houses to be dropped too, but I don't know about that yet. The main cash reward I was thinking about was the kill reward. Currently it is 3000$, reward values dropped, I think it should be around 100$. Oh, and also, 1st place in a race, 40k? This is, no offense, just crazy.

This is how I imagined the cash rewards to drop:

10k prize = 100$

20k prize = 200$

30k prize = 300$

And so on..

About the kill prize, it's easy, just do the math yourself 3000$ prize = 30$.
I think this would be awesome!
But this is all regarding Luqman's /shop idea.

For Messi's suggestions though, +1 to only the 3rd and the 4th one.

I'd love to see the economy "update" as I stated upwards, I think it will just add to the server.

:D

Last edited:

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
And about that /report command messi stated, instead of awarding something we should count the positive reports. Upon reaching a total of hundred reports, the players gets a popup giving it a chance to select 1 out of 4 rewards.
- 20M Cash
- 700 Exp
- 30 Days VIP
- Blood's Virginity ( jk )

I also think this would be wonderful, also 100 is just the right number, when I first read this I was thinking 50, but I've realized that the number is far too low for a reward like "30 Days V.I.P. :D

Necromancer

True, 100M isn't easy to earn but we don't want every new guy to become a VIP after playing dms for an hour.
That will not resolve the issue but still keep the money devalued, The problem that currently exists is that $$$ is common which we don't want.
We want money to be valueable, which will never be possible if everyone has billions with no way to spend!

Yeah, your right but still 100m is expensive maybe 50-75m that would work!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
1. It's a nice idea, but since SFSE seeks to be unique, some kind of alternative would be better. Nonetheless, I agree with the general idea that successful reports should be rewarded somehow.
2. As Polarbear stated above, it's possible to send PMs through the forum. Creating a new system for offline private messages isn't worth it, considering the possibility of spam.
3. /ostats would make the life of statistic-hungry players (like me) easier. I'd keep the /stats and /ostats separate though. I'll explain my point through an example. Let's say I want to see the stats of a player currently online named HaMiDreza002 (random player who was online when I was typing this). Right now, I can just type "/stats ham". If /ostats were a part of /stats, "/stats ham" would show me the stats of mohammad, so I'd have to type out "/stats hamidreza002".
4. SFSE used to have /udm, but it was unpopular compared to the other DMs. The truth is it doesn't really matter if a DM is on land or underwater, as everything functions the same.

Shop: There are so many aspects to consider. I'll stay neutral.
Monetary reform: Giving in-game money a higher value by dividing all rewards and prices etc by a factor (10, 100, 1000) has been put forth several times in the last 6 years. It's never gathered enough support though, especially among the staff, who would have to organize all this. If the stats ever have to be reset for some reason (which hopefully won't happen soon), the admins should consider this suggestion, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.