Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

Former Staff
Money in /stats: before the last reset, people could see others' or own money in /stats, meanwhile about now they don't appear anymore.

Gang-rank in /stats: I think I'm not the only one who want to notice a gang-rank of a guy that I'm kinda spying into his stats. IMO would be a nice addition.

KillCam for a few seconds: why not adding this so that we could even notice what the opponent that killed you is doing in that moment, that could possibly be an hacker?

Registered deaths in freeroam: I noticed a not very loved change after the reset. I mean that when I'm enjoying /sd or other similar maps and I die or just doing silly things/stunts in freeroam and then I got exploded with my vehicle, the death appears in my /stats, which didn't appear before the reset instead.

Thanks.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
To be honest, I agree with Akira on all four suggestions.

About deaths in freeroam, though, maybe settle on something in between? What I mean is that only deaths from being killed by another player are counted, whereas any environmental deaths, such as from parachuting (in /sd or otherwise) or from things exploding, are not counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.