The Amazing Story OF Kegg The Ban Evador

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegg

Hey Guys This is me Kegg, Lately , its been a long time since i have played SAMP , i really miss the time when i was banned, i know ban is not something related to fun LMAO, but if you ask me , there was a lot of fun, I Used to evade, then first, it used to be normal, admins were casual, they found me banned me, but then it became over, i kept evading and admins used to have a lot of fun with me, After Months of begging, i got unbanned by the server owner, but i dont know why, i tried to hack once again and got banned once again, then my old friend KeSeSe helped me , i don't remember much but he helped me , and i got unbanned, then there we go! Third time, this time it wasnt easy for Lifting of my ban, then all i did was kept evading, admins kept having fun, They used to act like they don't know me , and then i used to get a sweet surprise of BAN!, and then once, i was normally up on the forums when i got to know about new year event, it was the new year for 2018, And i got to know that there was a special forums event , and people were asked to vote in given options like best player, best banned person, my rival was Zack, we were going on equal , but i won, and i my ban was lifted, but despite from that, i actually didn't meant to hack , but i used a Camera mod, i had plans to shoot a video, but the thing was that using That could let you pass through walls, once i was having fun, there was Faker with his alt account Sedex, He Spotted me using it and going inside walls, and boom BANNED ONCE AGAIN, then the server was closing and it was getting merged so everyone's ban was lifted, as usual i enjoyed my last times , and after the server closed, i was a normal player in SFSE for a week or so, and then BYE SAMP
the old times were gold!i have seen people join and leave the community, i will stay in touch with this community as long as i can!

sorry for bad English, English is not my first language!

Status
Not open for further replies.