The saw minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
There isn't really much purpose to add any new dm's since we can always do privdm and chose what weapons it has and what interriors it has.

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
Sounds like a good idea. I actually thought about such minigame a long time ago but I didn't believe that anyone would want it, you proved me wrong!

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
There isn't really much purpose to add any new dm's since we can always do privdm and chose what weapons it has and what interriors it has.
Same reason for having a /deagle minigame or /mg minigame. A saw minigame would be public for everyone to join if they please.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Can you elaborate? I presume you mean a chainsaw DM right? I remember a few people wanted some kind of foresty DM, perhaps it could fit there

bear

Server Owner
Along with Private DM as mentioned above, you are welcome to ask any in-game VIPs or Admins to start a Last Man Standing (/lms) event, which has the Chainsaw as an option. I understand this isn't quite what you were looking for (and that you'd like the equivalent of /deagle, or /sniper) but it might be helpful until such time as a dedicated chainsaw environment is added (I don't know if/when we'll do this).

Along with Private DM as mentioned above, you are welcome to ask any in-game VIPs or Admins to start a Last Man Standing (/lms) event, which has the Chainsaw as an option. I understand this isn't quite what you were looking for (and that you'd like the equivalent of /deagle, or /sniper) but it might be helpful until such time as a dedicated chainsaw environment is added (I don't know if/when we'll do this).
nah dude an event is a event its needed to be added a a normal deathmach game but saw only

Status
Not open for further replies.