Two and a Half Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): Removed races are listed on the races page

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: On the races page, some races which have been removed in-game are still listed. Scrolling the page, you will easily notice that Elegy Drift (note that Elegy Drifting Island has a separate page) and Los Santos Street do not have any records. When I checked /buyrace in-game, I found neither in the list of races.

Steps to replicate (if possible): N/A

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
I searched for both Elegy Drift and Los Santos Street, but neither are in the race rotation.
BcX9HXP.png

Description (in few words): Pressing "Previous page" in /buyrace results in an error

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: Pressing "Previous page" in /buyrace results in an error (see screenshots below)

Steps to replicate (if possible): Type /buyrace, go to any page past the first one and press "Previous page"

f7Wx7ys.png

qUYU4fc.png

Description (in few words): Players can /hit themselves

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: Players can place a bounty on themselves using /hit. It works just like any other bounty: /godmode cannot be enabled and suicide does not remove the bounty. I think allowing players to /hit themselves is not intended, but I am not sure.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Disable /god, type /hit [your nickname or ID here] [any amount of money here]

H0YWVTM.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

Status
Not open for further replies.