Two More suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Former Staff
I just realized that many hackers just come to the site and sign up easily,destroy fun and then leave.how about having a starting time after which you can register.maybe 10 minutes.During this time some of the functions of the server will be disabled for the player and he can freeroam , use jumps but cannot send money , duel e.t.c.Its because the hackers are not patient enough and will leave if they can't dm and will find some other place.

The second suggestion is that i saw that getting rejected : Voteban.

But how about choosing some players that are good, give them a tag maybe [SFSE], with which they will be recognised and if two of such players do /voteban the person will be kicked or whatever.Maybe start application system like the admin application one for [SFSE] TAG.Only people that meet your requirment will be selected and if someone tries to abuse his powers [SFSE] tag should be revoked and he would get a ban.What do you guys think.

What do you guys think about it.

Kondor

1- I saw this in a server already and I think new players won't be willing to spend time before playing,would make them leave easily.

2- Woah,voteban? Well,admins hesitate to create vote kick command,voteban would be very OP. I really like to keep admin commands for staff only,as they have enough maturity and wisdom to use them.

scheel

Former Staff
> be a new player joining in sf-se

> have played several DM servers and have an average of 5.56 k/d

> start destroying most players in the server

> realized this server has a vote-ban feature

> players start a vote-ban

> 21 voted yes and 3 for no

> am now banned for three days

mfw
It's a no for me fellas.

Last edited by a moderator: