Typos and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): Typos and other similar issues
What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible:
If you type /gang and click Help, a message appears. In this message, the word "for" is repeated (see screenshot below).
In the VIP info on the home page, one point says: "Deliver 100% more goods to businesses!". It suggests that the maximum capacity of a delivery increases by 100% from ~300 to ~600. In reality, the increased capacity is ~400, so it would be correct to write "Deliver 100 more goods to businesses!"
On the same page, another point says: "Access to quick-arrest hotkey (Y on keyboard) in cops and robbers (/cnr)". As the server has no /cnr feature, this point is misleading.
Businesses owned by VIPs show the maximum amount of goods as 1000, although the maximum is 2000 and already functions as such. Non-VIPs can deliver to these businesses up to 2000 goods. (See screenshots below)
Steps to replicate (if possible): Regarding the businesses owned by VIPs: Deliver to the business as a regular player.
Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

z6JBIDA.png

TCZaZ0O.png

78mQ5KS.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

cawfee

1.) Fixed.
2.) Fixed, good eye!
3.) Consider this a subtle confirmation that a cops and robbers mode will be coming. It has been omitted, thanks! :p
4.) Fixed, I believe (possibly not, let me know).

I have credited the rewards to your account, as well. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.