vote kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
some times there is hackers and no admins so we need /votekick cmd if the 5 players voted at the same player ( hacker ) he will be kicked 

if players did that cmd and admins are online they will get warn

Kondor

What would it feel like if a rival gang wants you out and will use this command against you?

scheel

Former Staff
I've seen a server that had vote-kick in it and my god was it abused all the time. People were getting kicked for absurd reasons daily. Sure this'll be useful but the fact that this is abusable is really overshadowing it's main purpose.

An online time requirement for voting and starting of vote-kicks is what I propose if this becomes a reality in the future. Maybe 100 hours?

nah i think it will be better if it 50 hours and players have to 1 vote in each 2 hours so i think they will not waste it 

Kondor

Well,maybe higher staff members can give players access to this command? Tho I like to keep administration actions for staff only.

bear

Server Owner
SFSE does a lot to automatically mitigate issues that would normally require intervention from an admin (such as spamming - automatic mutes, vehicle hacks - automatic ban, advertising - prevented and so on) and I believe we would be best to continue down this path, as much as we reliably do so, without causing false-positives.

cawfee

I agree with the others who have raised the abuse potential for this idea, and apart from that it is simply not reasonable. We promote a friendly atmosphere for players and often there are staff available to take action against a "foul" player or one who is in violation of the rules.

If there is player conduct that is undesirable that the rules does not cover, we encourage you to share! :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.