Winner of the Christmas Creativity Event - 2021

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
b0uwIi9.gif

We had a voting and decided that @Bandit has won this event!

Congratulations to @Bandit for submitting marvellous pictures and winning this event and therefore, earning $5,000,000 in-game cash and 250 EXP (score).

Kudos also go to the other participants @Slothy and @phoenix for taking part in this event and showcasing their wonderful artwork!

As Pierre de Coubertin said,
"The important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win, but to take part; the important thing in Life is not triumph, but the struggle; the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well."

Great job to all those who participated in this event!

Thank you and Merry Christmas, everyone!

Link to the event thread:

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Thank you so much!

And ofc Happy Holidays everyone !

As much as I appreciate winning this event I also feel that I didn't really put in the effort to merit it . All my scheduled December stuff was put on hold due to my illness (I do some edits for work colleagues etc) and I didn't have the time to properly present my entry. I wanted to have my character dressed as santa but it needed Binco to be open and functioning and also for me to be CJ.... Sorry Im a gardner called Bandit so I just went with the santa hat... Better efforts will be put forward in any future events we hold, this much I promise.

Thanks again for this.

Bandit <3

Edited for spellz...