CnR and Copchase stats

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
The core of yesterday's update was /copchase being extensively modified. With it, all cops'n'robbers (/cnr) stats and achievements were replaced with /copchase stats and achievements. Namely, arrests in /cnr with arrests in /copchase and robberies with escapes and the 200 arrests and robberies achievements with the 50 arrests and escapes achievements. This includes /stats in-game, the player profiles and the stats page on the website.

My suggestion is simple: restore the old /cnr stats and achievements, while also keeping the new /copchase stats and achievements.

I can think of several reasons to keep both stats. First of all, /cnr and /copchase are fundamentally different minigames. In /cnr, some players rob and others arrest them. For balanced gameplay, there should be more robbers than cops. In /copchase, one player drives and others catch that one player. For balanced gameplay, there should be only one runner and many cops. Also, several people played /cnr for hours on end specifically to get the 200 arrests and robberies achievements. Both for them and for more casual players, all /cnr stats have just vanished. As long as the minigame stays in the server, there is no reason to delete its stats.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
/cnr is an inactive minigame and the majority of players complained how impossible it was to get those two achievements and they eventually gave up. To be more detailed, "Exemplar Officer" was achieved 7 times and "Criminal Mastermind" was achieved 9 times. Only 5 players managed to get both achievements.

veonz

Deathmatcher of the Year | 2021 - 2023
Head Admin
VIP
/cnr might get removed, /copchase was meant to be /cnr replacement as far as i know