Server still up after 12 years

AggressiveBees

So I used to play SA-MP about 12 years ago. I got a ps3 after a while and I would play both, but mostly my ps3. I grew older and I also got a ps4 and I completely left PC gaming and I would casually play on my PS4. Tonight I was going through my old stuff and I found my old computer, surprisingly it turned on after 10 years and the first thing I saw on my desktop icons was sa-mp, I updated sa-mp I got on severs and I see this server on the list and i immediately join. is amazing how this server is still running after so long. it was some nice people on the sever telling me to post on forums, sorry if I forgot your name, is 5am over here I’m so sleepy and the fact that this sever is still up and running after more then 10 years got so many memories and thoughts running trough my mind. I don’t think I will be coming back to sa-mp at all, as I’m more focused on other games like Rainbow six siege and warzone. But I just wanted to share this because I think it was just crazy, sorry for the grammar is 5am and I’m so sleepy, enjoy the sever keep on gaming and don’t let it die ❤️