A good suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekko

Former Staff
I would really like to see DM zones with certain weapons, for example:

- DM zone with Deagle/Shotgun (/dm1)

- DM zone with Sniper only (/dm2)

- DM zone with Sawnies only (/dm3) etc etc....

Lots of players would agree to this, since some ppl dont want to be killed in /bf with sawnies and they dont have them.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
There are two solutions to this problem already:

1) Make an agreement with other players that you'll only use certain weapons in the deathmatch. I can't speak for everyone but when someone asks me to only use, for example, desert eagle in /bf, I'll go along with it.

2) Duel people and set the weapons you'd like to use. The problem here is that only 2 players can DM at once and every time someone dies, the duel ends and a new one needs to start.

I understand the flaws in the solutions above, so here's another suggestion. A player can start a weapon-specific DM (with /startdm or a command like that), choose their weapons and invite other players to the DM (/dminvite [ID/name]). When all players leave this DM, the DM is ended, so that a new weapon-specific DM could be started.

cawfee

Something I have considered in the scope of this is allowing administrators to set weapons for particular deathmatches, but Sulps' idea of custom deathmatches seems much more elegant. What do you guys think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.