a weeb's farewell letter

scheel

Former Staff
Hello, and goodbye to everyone I've met in this server. It's been fun honestly, I had the time of my life playing in this server for the past (4?) months. I felt like this is the kind of closure that I needed in my life because the last time I was here I unexpectedly had to leave and I had a lot of unfinished business with the peeps in SF-SE. I'm glad that I got to stick around with you guys, and that you guys dealt with my autistic ranting about anime girls (specifically DDLC). I have a list of people to apologize to so here goes.

Sorry cawfee and Tezla for being a useless administrator
Sorry again to the people of SF-SE for sparking debates and discussions about anime all the time
Sorry to the entire staff team for being selfish and leaving so soon
Sorry to the people who had goldpot streaks that I've broken
Sorry cawfee for calling you "scary" while your back is turned
Sorry minigun enthusiasts for making you leave because of my natural aimbot
And sorry to everybody for being a complete nuisance with a higher position.

I don't know if I'm gonna return to this server in the future. But what I can say for certain is that this has been the best 4 months that I've ever spent, everything that you guys have done for me is irreplaceable and I don't think I'll experience this again anytime soon. Thanks Dark, Tez, and Cawfee for reviving this long lost memory of mine again.

Have a good one, fellas.

Akira

Former Staff
That was unexpected.
I'm seriously wondering why would you feel sorry even though you're the best entertainer in-game.
Sad story, bye spaghetti, never forgetti!

bear

Server Owner
Sad to hear this, but at the same time, understandable. It comes to the stage where we all need to move on from projects, hobbies, communities and the likes.

Your efforts as not just a staff member, but a great member of the community, have been greatly appreciated - no ifs or buts.

Good luck with your future endeavours!

All the best :)

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Please tell me you are just kidding.
Anywho good luck with your future plans.

And I dont really know what were the
apologies for, you did a great job as a player or an admin.

You didnt really state it but I hope you will be still checking the forums (and give up anime you weeb lol)

GeneX

So it's true..

Well my boss!! It was really exciting play with you! And i'm feel too sad, i've no words...Miss you :(

Goodbye and GoodLuck Boss!

Kondor

It was cool to have you around,i really liked having a memer in this server.
You really entertained us,hope to see you again,i guess

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
You forgot to apologize to people for whining about Rodrigo Duterte. Don't worry, I'm just joking!
I wish you the best in all your endeavors!

cawfee

I did not see this coming :( I extend much appreciation for your work as a staff member, and for spending time with us. Good luck!

nekko

Former Staff
Who's gonna make signatures for me? Who's gonna argue with me about Monika/Yuri????
Damn dude... I wish you best lucks in the future man :)
We'll be missing u :/