Aerial War!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Former Staff
Now here comes an Uber suggestion from Uber!
It's a new minigame and i like to call it "Aerial war" /awar
Okay so,
There are 5 aircraft carriers on both sides. its kinda like the team aerial deathmatch.
Players spawn on those aircraft carriers randomly with "Hunter, Hydra, Rustler, Without Vehicle".
Now those who spawn with hunter/hydra are good, Also rustlers can be rammed into hunters/hydras to send them to heaven.
So for those who spawn without a vehicle will have weapons like Sniper,Rocket launchers,Hear seekers e.t.c to fight the vehicles already in air!
With rustlers smashing into hunters and rockets flying all over the sky, I think it would be a good minigame!
What do you think?

ScrIN

That would be minigame for several players only as not many players are capable properly operate airplanes, not to mention that you need to hit somebody else. I would focus on minigames that could be accessible for majority.

Also rustlers can be rammed into hunters/hydras to send them to heaven.
together with pilot of rustler or any other plane.

I kinda feel that would be waste of developer time.

nekko

Former Staff
It could turn out good actually:

For example, 10 players join the war.
They could start anywhere on the map.
Once someone dies, he doesnt respawn, he simply waits for others to finish.
The last guy standing would earn reward similar to fallout or derby.
I like the idea.

Chaos

Former Staff
That would be minigame for several players only as not many players are capable properly operate airplanes, not to mention that you need to hit somebody else. I would focus on minigames that could be accessible for majority.

together with pilot of rustler or any other plane.

I kinda feel that would be waste of developer time.
Well, that was only the suggestion i had! XD i m empty!

Status
Not open for further replies.