Anti-Insults/Badwords System!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessie

VIP
Why not to add anti insults system?

the players are using bad words like "motherfu**cker"/"Bastar*"/"f*ck you". and much more.

I really don't like to see the main-chat getting spammed by the players for a mini thing happens.

All of them needs a reason to insult regular players with high score or something.

So my idea is to replace all the insults with stars "***********" or when someone tries to type a insult in the main-chat a client message will be sended (Insulting isn't allowed!) or he gets auto warnings and after he gets 3 warning the server will auto-kick him for insulting.

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
People will just replace them with variations, like fk or mofo. That said I don't like swearing for swearings sake and will ask peeps not to do it. Also if it's used as an insult then the server's penalties will apply!

Kondorest is correct though when he say's that Gta is 18+ and this must be borne in mind when we make a decision about censoring.

nessie

VIP
Eh GTA SA is +18 so I'm neutral..
So if gta games is 18+ means insulting in the main-chat is allowed or how?

my idea was just to add anti-insults so that everyone stops insulting.

People will just replace them with variations, like fk or mofo. That said I don't like swearing for swearings sake and will ask peeps not to do it. Also if it's used as an insult then the server's penalties will apply!

Kondorest is correct though when he say's that Gta is 18+ and this must be borne in mind when we make a decision about censoring.

mmmmmh....

Why not to replace the variations with stars too?

But i think it doesn't work with space. Like when typing "f* ** you" or "mo fo".

Mauri

VIP
Former Staff
This is not needed at all, although I understand the point.

So if gta games is 18+ means insulting in the main-chat is allowed or how?
More like when game is +18 you would expect some maturity and common sense from the players above that age.

If swearing derails towards spamming, then your usual mute should be enough, and if not, kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.