SERVER April Fools(?) bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I can't tell if these bugs are an unusual late April Fools' joke or some patch actually messed things up, but I'll assume this wasn't intended.

Description (in few words): Turfs can't be renamed

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: When a gang member goes to a turf's "i" marker, a dialog pops up. It usually contains the following options: Details, Rename territory, Protect territory, Give up ownership. Today, the dialog simply didn't contain the option for renaming. So I was unable to rename any of my gang's turfs. My rank in RacingCards hasn't changed, I'm still the owner.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Go to the "i" marker of your turf. Try to rename your turf.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

H8Vlg1a.png

Description (in few words): The website's online list doesn't update

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: The online list on SFSE's website seems to be stuck. All players are shown with the same time online, as if all of them had been online since 1 April, 23:19 (UTC+3). What's more, the players listed are completely different from the players actually online.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Check the online list on the website. Compare it to the actual player list in the SAMP client.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
The website's and SAMP client's online lists side-by-side:

4ZkbRrL.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor (and not getting "April Fools!" as a reply)

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
April Fools!

Joking aside, the implementation for onlinelist was changed and because of our different timezones, it had to be postponed.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I checked the online list a minute ago and it seems partially fixed. The players who actually are online are shown with the right data. Most, but not all, other player IDs up to 32 are shown wrong, much like above.

Regarding the turf naming, I don't understand why the feature was removed. But that's more of a topic for discussion or a suggestion, rather than a bug report.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Regarding the turf naming, I don't understand why the feature was removed. But that's more of a topic for discussion or a suggestion, rather than a bug report.
I believe the turf names will transition to being "zoned based" e.g. V-Rock Hotel's parking lot could be simply called V-Rock. It's one less thing that requires moderation due to poor name choices, and furthermore, will be consistent (so players will always know which zone is which simply by name)

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I checked the online list a minute ago and it seems partially fixed. The players who actually are online are shown with the right data. Most, but not all, other player IDs up to 32 are shown wrong, much like above.
Yes, I am aware and I have already reported this. The website only reads the data, so we will have to wait for adlude.

Status
Not open for further replies.