Boxing

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
giphy.gif

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
It's not really boxing if they're allowing you to do it lmao. They should be afk
If I recall correctly, the tradition of boxing admins began with players who wanted to humorously show how much the staff members were AFK (but technically still connected). As a result, players usually tried to avoid being boxed. Boxing shouldn't be voluntary, but I'll accept it even if it is.

Anyway, here are some more boxing screenshots:
Faker

6oQ8RNb.jpg

Justin, this time without killing him

NVXzidv.jpg

And here are some unsuspecting non-AFK players that I caught. You can see them trying to escape their boxed fate.
Zarko and Faker (his name isn't visible in this screenshot, but I already caught him, so no biggy)

CQbODZm.jpg

AgloDePaco from We Mold Evils (not to be confused with We Make Enemies)

1Qer2g0.png

Sulps

VIP
This is probably the first triple-boxing in SFSE history! Polarbear, Dare_Boss and Ljubisa_Wild, all caught in the same luggage trailer.

ngQi9Ov.png

In SFSE, I'm probably considered the crazy guy who only boxes AFK players by now. So, have some more!
Nightmare

OdjwZjo.jpg

WaGneR, for real this time

KDVD1lz.png

Last edited:

Sulps

VIP
I wonder what kind of Feedback this screenshot will get

bWyDuZ2.jpg

P.S. I would have edited the previous post, but it's already a week old, so it makes more sense to create a new one.

Sulps

VIP
Feedback, you can edit your previous post so it wouldn't look like spam. But more importantly, more boxed players:

The server-famous AFKer Crazy_Gaz

kotEB5o.png

A redo of the classic, BloodR1ng inside a Freight Box instead of a Luggage, plus an extra Dakii!

yVrd5Ml.jpg